Motor Protection Circuit Breakers
Reliable Overload and Short Circuit Protection for All Your Motor Control Applications
Circuit Breakers starting at only $52.50! Configure below.
Not ready to buy yet? Request your free samples, today!
- Only 45mm wide up to 20HP @ 460V (15kW @ 400V).
- Ampere Ratings: 0.10A-32A
- High fault short circuit current rating of 50kA @ 480V.
- Certified as Manual Motor Controllers Suitable as Motor Disconnects, can be used in Group Motor Installations, and can be used to manually control individual motors and protect them against overload and short circuit currents.
- Listed as a UL 60947-4-1A Type E self-protected combination Manual Motor Controller for circuits capable of delivering up to 50kA@460V.
- The “ON/OFF” manual operator enables individual motor circuits to be easily isolated without having to disconnect all of the circuits in a control panel.
- Operators can be padlocked in the “OFF” position during maintenance.
- Enclosed breaker features an ABS Plastic enclosure designed with integrated ground and neutral connections, and four standard PG16 knock outs.
- The lift off ABS Plastic enclosure has an IP55 environmental rating and is CE certified.
Top 5 Best Sellers
Configure Your Item Here
Ideal for use in multi-motor applications — providing space savings, labor savings, and cost savings
c3controls’ Series 330 Motor Protection Circuit Breakers provide reliable overload and short circuit protection for all your motor control applications and are ideal for use in multi-motor applications. They install on a standard 35mm DIN rail and work with a variety of accessories to make wiring as easy as possible.
Our Series 330 MPCBs are certified as Manual Motor Controllers Suitable as Motor Disconnects, can be used in Group Motor Installations, and can be used to manually control individual motors and protect them against overload and short circuit currents.
Test Drive This Product
Still not sure? We offer free product samples for many of our products. No strings attached. We believe in our products and we think you will too, once you give them a try.
A wide range of features, functionality, and performance for the most demanding applications
Motor protection circuit breakers provide overload, phase-loss and short circuit protection, can be used by themselves as manual motor controllers or with contactors in group motor installations, and can achieve Type 2 coordination for optimum performance. Type E self-protected combination manual motor controllers provide disconnecting means, branch circuit protection, motor control and motor overload protection all in a single device.
- Only 45mm (1-49/64”) wide up to 20HP @ 460V (15kW @ 400V) in both thermal and magnetic and magnetic only versions
- UL Listed Type E devices are available
- For use in group motor installations and certified as Manual Motor Controllers Suitable as Motor Disconnects
- Ampere Ratings: 0.16 – 32A
- Designed for optimum performance with Series 300-S09 to 300-S40 Contactors in group motor installations, and can achieve Type 2 coordination in circuits capable of delivering up to 50kA at 460V
- Two Types: Thermal & Magnetic Trip Elements and Magnetic Trip Element only
- Ampere Ratings: 0.1 – 32A
- The lift off ABS Plastic enclosure has an IP55 environmental rating and is CE certified
- ABS Plastic enclosure designed specifically for the motor protection circuit breaker with integrated ground and neutral connections, and four (4) standard PG16 knock outs (2 on the top and 2 on the bottom)
- Snap-on accessories are easily installed without the use of tools, lowering assembly and installation costs.
- 18mm wide trip indicating auxiliary contacts can be used to identify the trip cause – overload (1 NO and 1 NC) or short circuit (1 NO and 1 NC), to help determine the type of service/maintenance that may be required
- Front and side mounted standard auxiliary contacts, shunt release and undervoltage release modules, commoning links, feeder terminal, line side terminal barrier, trip indicating auxiliary contacts, adjustment scale cover, commoning link shroud, mounting foot kit, starter assembly mounting plates, circuit breaker/contactor link module and external operating handle
Get Optimal Performance and Safety with c3controls' Motor Protection Circuit Breakers
Designed to provide reliable overload and short circuit protection and are ideal for use in group motor installations where panel space is at a premium and device modularity is required to satisfy virtually any application requirement.
UL Listed and CE marked, our Series 330 and E330 Open and Enclosed Motor Protection Circuit Breakers are designed to perform in a broad range of applications.
High Fault Short Circuit Current Rating
High fault short circuit current rating of 50kA @ 480V provides safety and reliability in high fault applications.
Removable/replaceable identification marker, standard on all c3controls’ Series 330 Motor Protection Circuit Breakers, simplifies troubleshooting.
Trip indicating auxiliary contacts can be used to identify the trip cause – overload or short circuit – to help determine the type of service/maintenance that may be required.
Handle can be padlocked in the “OFF” position with up to three padlocks for extra safety during maintenance.
Easy to Install
35mm DIN rail mounting for fast and easy installation and removal, or panel mounting with mounting feet for more secure installation in high shock and vibration applications.
Our self-protected devices eliminate the need for upstream fuses and circuit breakers, and they provide reliable motor protection.
IP20 guarded terminals with dual terminal markings prevent accidental contact with live parts.
Motor Control Selection Guide
Motor Control has a new standard.. c3controls is proud to present out new line of motor control products.
Pete Damesimo, Director, R&D and Product Marketing, describes how a superior combination of features, functionality, and performance levels combine with a factory-direct advantage and easy online configuration to establish a new standard for motor control products.
Learn how you can more efficiently address your motor control and protection needs with the newest, and best value in the industry.
Best Practices for Type E & Type F Combination Motor Controller Selection
Combination Type E and Type F motor controller includes a motor protection circuit breaker and contactor to provide disconnecting means, branch circuit, short circuit, and ground fault protection, motor control and motor overload protection. Watch this video to learn the differences between Type E & Type F, as well as the proper applications per the NEC and UL Standards requirements.
Motor Control | Expert Insight | Ed Mallonen
With over 30 years of product research and development experience with Rockwell Automation/Allen-Bradley and Eaton/Cutler-Hammer, Ed Mallonen is uniquely positioned to comment on the essential attributes of a world-class product development organization. Ed draws on this experience, sharing insights on product design and development and c3controls’ line of Motor Control products noting, “It’s pretty darn impressive.”
eBook: Electric Motor Control Basics
Despite all the inventions and advances in automation, it all (usually) gets down to spinning an electric motor. Using electric motors in automation is basic, but what are The Basics of Electric Motor Control? We have assembled some of our best technical papers to answer that question, and to provide a handy review.
- Industrial Control Basics: Part 1, Contactors
- Industrial Control Basics: Part 2, Overload Relays
- Industrial Control Basics: Part 3, Starters
- The Benefits of Type E/F Motor Protection Circuit Breakers
- Wiring a Three Phase DOL Starter Control of an Electric Pump
- Applying Motor Control in a Wastewater Application
- NEMA vs IEC Motor Controls
- Understanding IP Ratings
Explore Our Family of Products
Download our comprehensive, user-friendly product catalog today!